Re: libcurl not sending QUIT to terminate control connection

From: Joe Halpin <j.p.h_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:53:54 -0600

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Joe Halpin wrote:
[...]
>>I guess I'll concentrate on Curl_ftpsendf() and Curl_GetFTPResponse(), and
>>make sure the flag gets updated when it needs to. Are there any other I/O
>>functions I'd need to look at?
>
> I would probably suggest doing it at a somewhat higher level:

[...]

It looks like I can set ctl_valid to FALSE at the beginning of
Curl_ftp(), and then set it to TRUE before returning if it gets to the
bottom of the function. I've done some tests which have worked so far.
Do you see anything wrong with that approach? If not, I'll redo the test
cases and send a patch.

Joe