Share interface documentation

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:30:05 -0500

Since I was trying to figure out how to use the share interface to store the
ares_init data (which I've yet to figure out anyway), I noticed that there
is no documentation for the share interface. The docs just say "hej",
whatever that means. So I did my best to document this interface. I updated
the libcurl-errors page to include a section for CURLSHcode and modified the
curl_share_* function pages to mention to go therefore detailed descriptions
of the errors. I also changed the curl_share_setopt to fully document each
of the options and valid parameters.

Dominick Meglio