Re: Daily builds for AIX - possibly

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:01:27 +0100

Replying to myself,

>- if (getaddrinfo(hbuf, (char *)"0", &hints, &res))
>+ if (getaddrinfo(hbuf, NULL, &hints, &res))
> return CURLE_FTP_PORT_FAILED;

Looking a bit more at this, and the manpage. The second param is
usually referred to as "servername" or "service". It's supposed
to be either NULL, or either a service name or a decimal port
number (wow this is just so much better explained in the IRIX
manpage). I take it that it wasn't really meant to specify
the decimal port number 0, was it? That was taken as an
illegal value on AIX anyway.

-Tor