Read a website into a buffer, read the buffer?

From: Ewin Barnett <ewinblists_at_chrusos.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:29:29 -0600

I have an application where I have to parse the HTML returned by a web
site, but I don't want to write it to disk, but instead pass the buffer
directly to my parser.

Can anyone suggest some sample C code, or point me to some public source
that is not too obscure in how it gets the data?

Kindest regards,
Ewin

--
==
Ewin Barnett, Boone County, Missouri, USA