Re: curl_easy_duphandle() and multi_interface problem

From: taz3\.taz <taz3.taz_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:03:07 +0100

Hi,
I agree with you. I'm not using any PROXY getinfo function in
my code.
I've reinstalled just now "curl-7.8.10" from source.
But the problem persist.

When I made a breakpoint, its seems every curl_easy_getinfo()
(see below) generate this strange error.

I've attached a copy of my source "taz.tar.gz"(wich contains
my-curl.c, my-curl.h and a Makefile). Just decompress and type :
>make

This generates a program named "net". Type to start:
>./net

 for (i=0; i<HANDLECOUNT; i++)
    {
      /* Get the Curlcode */
--> curl_easy_getinfo(handles[i], CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE,
&(chunks[i]->http_code));

  /* Get the effective URL */
--> curl_easy_getinfo(handles[i], CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL,
&(chunks[i]->effective_url));

      /* Get the mime type of the content */
--> curl_easy_getinfo(handles[i], CURLINFO_CONTENT_TYPE,
&(chunks[i]->mime_type));
    }

A Lot of Thanks
Younès

> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, taz3.taz wrote:
>
> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> > 0x40031889 in Curl_getinfo (data=0x805b678, info=134592120) at
> > getinfo.c:173
> > warning: Source file is more recent than executable.
>
> Since you're using a different source than the library you
use, are you SURE
> this is the line that has problems?
>
> > 173 *param_longp = data->info.proxyauthavail;
>
> This particular code sets the CURLINFO_PROXYAUTH_AVAIL
return value. I didn't
> see this value requested by your code, and I therefore
believe you should
> attempt to use a source code that is in sync with the
library you use in order
> to track this down!
>
> > What's the problem? Is it incompatible to use
curl_easy_duphandle() with the

http://daniel.haxx.se/
> [[ Do not send mails to this email address. They won't
reach me. ]]

> See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in
Anaheim, CA.