ssluse.c and most significant common name entry (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:34:34 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I'm forwarding this mail to the libcurl mailing list, as I figure it reaches
more involved developers there.

Also, I converted the full file to a much nicer diff to better allow people to
actually tell what's the difference.

I would appreciate someone else's comment/feedback on this patch. Personally I
have no clue about this.