Need help for mobile.de client application

From: Goran Rakić <gox_at_devbase.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 00:03:14 +0100

Hi,

I am doing some kind of automatic addsubmiting tool for mobile.de site. But I
have an undefined problem with libcurl. I need to send POST query to http://
admin.mobile.de/cgi-bin/insertClosed.pl. If I save HTML form to harddisk, and
redirect result to small PHP script that show all POST fields I can generate
POST string from that. It must be good POST string because if I set form
action back to http://admin.mobile.de/cgi-bin/insertClosed.pl it works.

I have also USER AGENT set to IE6.0 String, and HTTP Auth.

But, when I run my program I get form page filled with passed values, instead
confirmation page that add is added to database.

What can I be missing?
Thank you,
Goran