cloning?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:33:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Christmas season is coming up, and I'll be around here a lot less from now
until the beginning of 2004.

I am interested in getting a hand or two with the daily curl CVS stuff:
getting patches made correctly, fixing bugs, etc. I'm starting to feel that
I'm not keeping up with the mailing list, the flow of patches, reports and the
outstanding TODOs for the upcoming release...

If you think you fit for this, please get in touch with me privately and we'll
work out some arrangements!