Re: HTTP PUT again...

From: martin hilpert <tecart_at_hipposen.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:09:24 +0100

ok
now i use this "size_t read_callback(void *ptr, size_t size, size_t
nmemb,FILE *stream)"
but in the
httpput.c -exmaple file they use
"size_t read_callback(void *ptr, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void *stream)"

> > but i get only a error 403 ..."You don't have permisson to access
/web/test/
> > on this Server"
>
> So, that's what the server responds to you. It doesn't mean libcurl or
your
> app does anything wrong.

but the error is still there...

> Use VERBOSE or DEBUGFUNCTION to verify that the request is made the way
you
> want it, then check out the server logs and see why the server responds
this
> on the request your app sends.
if i use the curl.exe -T c:\\mysite.htm 192.168.0.12/web/test/
it works fine

so i think the failure is in my code.