unsetting/resetting parameters

From: Roch Mangenot <roch.mangenot_at_netcentrex.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:27:19 +0100

hi,

I am using libcurl in one of my applications to perform HTTP requests.
I read documentation on how to set options with curl_easy_setopt and found
out that those options are "not in any way reset between transfers". So I
was wondering if there were any way to reset or unset some options so that
they are not used in the following tranfers.

I encountered problems with the TIMECONDITION that I want to use on some
transfers but not on every ones. I then set the time value to 0 (Thu, 01 Jan
1970 00:00:00) on transfers I did not want to set TIMECONDITION but it
sounds like an odd way to me.
And now I am looking for a way to unset USERPWD option for transfers that
dont require autentification. setting USERPWD to "" do prompt me for
password and I can't allow that in my application...

does anyone know how to unset the options, or had the same problems and
found a solution ?

Roch