Aborting Data Transfer using libcurl

From: Pravin Jade <pravin.jade_at_lionbridge.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:18:53 +0530

Hi,

I am making PROGRESS_CALLBACK to return non-zero value to abort uploading of
file.But I suspect PROGRESS_CALLBACK is not being called at regular
interval.So sometimes it aborts uploading after all data has been uploaded,
which is of no use.

Another question is how to know current speed of data transfer ? I searched
document but not found any option for this.