Re: Ftp upload failure with 7.10.8

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:40:07 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Moshe Livne (Leibovitch) wrote:

I recommend taking libcurl programming and similar issues over to the
curl-library mailing list instead!

> Hi all,
>
> I have downloaded the zip from the site, compiled it in vc6 using the dsw
> provided, took the ftp, used the source from
> http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/ftpupload.c, modified slightly
> to include CURLOPT_USERPWD, run it and got access violation. Following is

I take it you're using a DLL on Windows? If so, then read this:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTREADDATA

Failing to follow that 'MUST' causes an access violation.

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]