FTPS done right, need assistance!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:46:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

I'm feeling quite motivated to take on the task of getting curl's FTPS support
to follow the latest murray draft
(http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/draft-murray-auth-ftp-ssl-12.txt)

According to this (http://www.ford-hutchinson.com/~fh-1-pfh/ftps-ext.html)
page, there are a bunch of servers that supports it.

I would like to ask if there's anyone that could offer me a test account on a
machine running one of these servers, and allow me to use that as a test
target to make curl behave?

I know I *could* do it myself, but I already had a go at one server and I gave
up after having fiddled with it for quite a while, and I thought that perhaps
one of you already have a server up and running, or perhaps manage to get one
up and running better than me,

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]