How to get/retrieve data return after doing a post request ?

From: Ryan Luyao <rluyao_at_info.com.ph>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:38:24 +0800

I tried to figure out the CURLOPT_WRITEDATA and
CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION but to no avail.

Can anybody help me how i can process or save the data
after i do POST request so that i can save them to a variable
and parse important bits from them later.

Im totally new on this. Im using C on a win32 platform.

Thanks!