Re. Re: Help: cURL download

From: Karthik <karthik_at_cbayscribe.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:42:36 +0530

hi

we are trying to download a file using cURL.
We are facing few problems.

There is a php file which returns a zip file.

Earlier we used WinInet.Now we are planning to switch over to cURL.

We are calling the php page from c++
This works fine with WiInet.
The same php file is returning a blank file.(We are able to recieve the
header info. but
not the contents).

If we use the following code in php

   $fp=fopen($filename, "r");
   fpassthru($fp); or readfile( $filename );

cURL works fine.

We are using the following code to return a file

 header("Location: ".$file_name);

we called the same page from IE it works fine but not in cURL.

This doesn't work.

Pls give us a solution

regards
skarthik.