Re: Possible bug found for call to create_hostcache_id() method

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:08:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Sharma, Amit wrote:

> Looks like there is a possible bug in cache_resolve_response() method.

I'm starting to think that you don't get any mails from this mailing list.

I've repeatedly stated that there is at least one issue with 64bit archs in
curl 7.10.7, and yes, you've now identified it. Fortunately, we've already
fixed this and the 7.10.8 pre-releases should work better. If not, I would
like to know!

The bug was truly a stupid one, but I'll have to blame the fact that no one
does any automated repeated tests on 64 bit archs for us.