Re: libcurl 7.9.8: Bottleneck on multhithread HTTP fetches?

From: Andrew Fuller <andrewfuller2k2_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:10:20 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I've relinked that application (see curltest.cpp in
previous email) with curl 7.10.7, and I'm seeing the
same kind of results.

The attached output file (in results.zip) is the debug
output from curl when the program was run with 80
threads fetching 2 times each (160 HTTP GETs). The
CPU maxed out for 5 minutes and 50 seconds. There was
no load on the machine that was serving the document.

regards,
Andrew Fuller