Re: Patch for CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:57:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, codemastr wrote:

> > It would totally rock if you could produce a few test cases for this new
> > option as well...
>
> Hmm will do, I just gotta figure out how exactly your test suite works.
> FILEFORMAT seems to explain what I must do

Yes, and I can also recommend using an existing test (that is similar) as a
building block to start with.

> but how exactly do I tell it to just run my tests?

$ cd tests
$ ./runtests.pl [num]

... where [num] can be one or more test case numbers. If you don't specify a
number, it will run all tests. (There are also other options to runtests.pl
when you want to debug the test case.)

Just note that the test suite doesn't run on as many platforms as curl itself
does, so I can't guarantee that this will be flawless for you.