RE: building curl on solaris 2.6

From: Sharma, Amit <as230007_at_exchange.Canada.NCR.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:20:18 -0400

Hi Dylan,
Even I had faced a similar problem sometime back. Looking forward for some
Try not to set the CC and CXX flags and let the configure script pick up the
compiler for you. This way you do not get this error anymore.
However, I do get these errors when I set the CC and CXX flags for pointing
to SUN's forte compilers.

Gracias,
Amit