'arescurl' test package

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:33:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

As previously explained, I'll put together my own ares package. It is ares
1.1.1 with a bunch of patches applied on top of it. The package is currently
called 'arescurl' since I couldn't come up with a better name! ;-)

I also decided to number the release 1.0 to not get confused or mixed up by
the ares version numbering.

So, I uploaded my first pre-release of arescurl 1.0 on the curl beta page:
http://curl.haxx.se/beta/

All the ares-files are now in CVS too, and I am interested in your feedback on
all aspects of this package.

(arescurl is a crappy name, so if you can think of a better one...)