Re: CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD

From: Jörg Müller-Tolk <curl_at_mueller-tolk.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:12:10 +0200
Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:
> Lookup for a line with the header-tag  "Authorization:"
> Authorization: Basic <Base64>
But I don't see any stuff in http header like "Authorization:"
what is the problem usually when this happens?

basically, I only insert one more line into my codes for proxy authentication
curl_easy_setopt(easyHandle, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD, "loginname:passwd");
Might you Web-Server need authentification as well?
CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD and CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH is for the CURLOPT_PROXY,
CURLOPT_USERPWD and CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH are for the web-server.
Joerg M-T
------------------------------------------------------- This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven. http://thinkgeek.com/sf Received on 2003-09-26