staus of ssh, scp, sftp efforts?

From: Andrew Piskorski <atp_at_piskorski.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:18:17 -0400

From searching the list archived, I see that back in February, at
least one person was planning to look into adding scp and/or sftp
support to libcurl:

  http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2003-02/0084.html

Can anyone tell me the current status of that effort? Has anyone made
any progress on either scp or sftp support?

And before you ask: No, I am not willing to add such support myself
right now, but I conceivably might at some time in the future.

So far I haven't even used Curl at all, nor read any of the code, but
from reading the docs it looks attractive. Curl seems to have
everything I need EXCEPT sftp or scp support. It even has a Tcl
binding (nice!) and thread-safety (great!). So if I do end up using
Curl much, I may want to help contribute to ssh support. But not
right now.

--
Andrew Piskorski <atp_at_piskorski.com>
http://www.piskorski.com