Thread safe

From: Fisk, Kevin <KFisk_at_linkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:29:51 -0700

Why does configure warn that libcurl will not use thread-safe functions? I used threads on the config line:

./configure --with-ssl=/opt/qtwork/qt/project/openssl-0.9.7b --enable-debug --enable-static --enable-thread --disable-shared

checking zlib.h presence... no
checking for zlib.h... no
checking AIX 4.3 or later... no
configure: WARNING: libcurl will not get built using thread-safe functions
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes