Re: non-transfering operations with FTP

From: Vincent Sanders <vince_at_kyllikki.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:35:35 +0100

> Need a CURLOPT_QUOTE command, or a directory list in the parent dir.
>
> > I am trying to provide an API with normal (local-file-system) semantics that
> > will work with remote files (using FTP under the hood).
>
> For a similar effort, check out Vincent Sanders' cool massive update to the
> fopen.c example code: http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/fopen.c

Is there interest in adding directory enumeration stuff to this? I have
some updates which I discussed with Daniel that implement fseek (well
frewind works and fseek forwards, backwards is somewhat
problematic...) and provides most of the rest of the buffered file ops
some of which only work for local files at the moment.

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/