RE: HP-UX 11.0 with Curl 7.10.7

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:44:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Fisk, Kevin wrote:

> When I run configure, it completes. Then, when I type make again, it runs
> configure. If I let it complete that time and type make again, it will run
> configure again. Over and over.

This sounds like an odd bug.

Can you verify that after you've run configure the first time, the Makefile is
replaced with a new generated one?

Can you figure out what it is that makes 'make' assume that it needs to re-run
configure all the time?

Also, after having run configure you can attempt to circumvent this problem by
running make in the subdirs manually:

 cd lib && make
 cd src && make