Re: NTLM at proxy and SSL -> 502

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:39:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Joerg Mueller-Tolk wrote:

> >> probably be broken out into a separate function that can be called
> >> properly from both these places.
> >
> I underestimated the needed changes. We need to do the NTLM round trips, but
> Curl_ConnectHTTPProxyTunnel() is called only once and Curl_readwrite()
> while (!done) .

> I stepped through everything for the last hours and would rather prefer
> somebody else doing the changes. Is there somebody, who would at least take
> the lead in this and has the time to start soon?

I hope to be able to look into this sometime soon (hopefully this week), but I
can't promise anything (I just moved a few days ago, and my ADSL is not yet up
and running in my new house and there are filled boxes all over the place that
require my attention...). If someone could offer me access to a proxy that
requires NTLM, it would make things easier.