Re: Segfault during a multipart post with "Expect:" header

From: Antoine Calando <antoine_at_alliancemca.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:12:41 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Antoine Calando wrote:
>

>>>Let us know if it doesn't cure your decease.
>>
>>Actually, it doesn't work... but it is strange because I remember I applied
>>the patch and it seemed that it was working correctly, but it doesn't work
>>anymore now!!! (May be I didn't do the right tests?)
>

> No matter what tests you do, libcurl should never segfault.

The patched version never does!!!! Mea culpa!!!!

While I was getting the stack trace, I noticed that my app was linked against
an unpatched version in my /usr/lib rather than /usr/local/lib...

It was because an older version of libcurl was installed by an automatic installer
(dropline gnome, never use it, I've had many problems since I ran it) and
I didn't notice it until now...

Sorry!

Antoine Calando