Re: curl-java

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:34:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, [windows-1254] Serkan Özkan wrote:

> I wrote a javacurl.dll based on the code distributed at the curl site and I
> want to work more on this topic. I had to change the distributed code
> because it didn't compile and after making some changes now it's working
> fine. And I also wrote a small sample and tried it everything seems ok.

Cool!

> Where or to whom should I post my code, is this the right place?

It is up to you. While I've edited the java binding page since it was
introduced, I'm not in any way maintaining the binding.

You could indeed post your binding code here, to make it possible for
interested people to investigate it in detail, but perhaps even cooler would
be if you:

 o talk to Christian Beutenmueller, who's behind the javacurl project
   (http://sourceforge.net/projects/javacurl) as you certainly seem to have
   common interests here.

 o Host the binding somewhere nice and I would add links and pointers to
   that site from the curl java binding page.