Re[4]: >2 GB file support

From: Vladimir Trebicky <trebicky_at_xhost.cz>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:33:02 +0200

VT> Minimally I suspect lib/urldata.h that there is some other unpatched
VT> types like "long infilesize" at line 748.

It is much more complicated. There must be some incompatible
conversion which occures during the progress where
data->set.infilesize is set. Unfortunately, I cannot solve _where_
it occures. I tried to convert some other variables
such as bytecountp, gottensize, downloadsize but none of it helped.

--
S pozdravem,
 Vladimir Trebicky                            mailto:trebicky_at_xhost.cz