RE: patch to make drive letters work in file:// urls under Window s

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:23:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, David Byron wrote:

> I've attached a patch to make test 200 and test 202 pass for a native
> Windows build being tested under cygwin.

Cool. I applied and committed it just now.

> TESTDONE: 114 tests out of 115 reported OK: 99%

> TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 500
> TESTINFO: 16 tests were skipped due to these restraints:
> TESTINFO: "unfulfilled requirements" happened 16 times (130, 131, 132, 133,
> 134, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 400, 401, 402, 403)

You obviously don't have stunnel installed. You could try installing that and
see if you can't get the 3XX and 4XX tests running as well. The 13X tests all
need the curl tool to have been built with CURLDEBUG to run.

> So, there are more build issues to address, but I think we're around the pwd
> problem. test 500 fails for me both with and without this patch.

Any clues on why 500 fails and not the other 5XX tests?

Nice work!