proxy using Digest?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:08:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

Anyone out there listing to this that uses a HTTP proxy with Digest
authentication?

If so, I would appreciate if you would help us out to get Digest proxy
authentication working in libcurl. Either by diving in yourself, or perhaps by
letting a selected few of us access this proxy from our development machines
to work out the support... (I'd prefer to not setup my own proxy with Digest
auth.)

Since NTLM is now (mostly) working for this, it can serve as inspiration for
the Digest mods required.