Re: verbose and debug callback

From: George Comninos <george_at_macromedia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:49:31 -0700

I guess we would prefer a separate mechanism for logging info since the
debug callback does imply debug info and probably shouldn't be used in
production code. I think the problem with the headers callback was it wasn't
getting called for data that gets sent out (ftp commands sent to the
server).

-george