Re: javacurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:36:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Ahmed Moustafa wrote:

> The example that is provided to use javacurl is for Windows '.dll', do you
> have samples for using javacurl on a unix?

The javacurl binding is hardly anything more than a proof of concept. I wrote
it ages ago, someone else improved it slightly.

If you can't make that work on your unix host, you won't be happy with it
anyway. The changes needed to make the test simply run on a unix host are
small, but you'd need to extend it more to make it decent.

It just seems there's no need for a libcurl java binding.