help with get

From: Paul Accosta <paco_at_hungary.cc>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:19:21 +0200

I have a program that gets webpages. Ive noticed that with some webpages
that I do not receive the entire content. I actaully ran snort to find
more detailed information and from what I can tell libcurl send a FIN
back before the entire transfer is complete.

It doesnt do this often and size is not the issue. I have no problem
getting something large like ebay.com. What Ive noticed though is the
pages that come up short do not have a content length in the page
header. Is this the cause of my problem? And if it is is there a way
around this so that I can retrieve full pages.

Paco