How do I reset a CURL handle?

From: Wei Weng <wweng_at_kencast.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:37:38 -0400

I have a CURL* handle = curl_easy_init(); Then I set some option for
it with curl_easy_setopt. However it seems to me that the options I
set for that particular handle is kept inside CURL, that every time if
I run curl_easy_perform(handle), the old options get run again. How
can I reset the CURL handle to prevent this from happening?

Thanks

Wei