Re: cookie interface suggestion

From: Lorenzo Pastrana <pastrana_at_ultraflat.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:59:02 +0200

> This could be it!

It is :)..

> Can you come up with a reasonable explanation why we would?

Well I must admit there is no 'rational' explanation, it just sounded
natural to me, due to recurrent use of IE..

Cheers.

Lo.

PS : While typing this, Cris Bailiff raised some point about duplicated
logic .. I remember I had the same feeling while struggling with curl (can't
recall exactly what about though.. might be something about headers). I was
wondering if there could be something like a curl_deep_* interface to get a
grip on some details level.. but this is only a fuzzy idea by now..