Re: cookie interface suggestion

From: Lorenzo Pastrana <pastrana_at_ultraflat.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:11:57 +0200

Daniel,

This looks very nice to me..

And there is an explicit verb for saving to a specific file at some time :)
.. witch I had to hack a while ago to work with persistant connections.

If I undestand correctly : a cookie-jar will be mapped in memory (list of
curl_cookie structs) for edition. The API seems ok to me (very cUrl-ish ;)
Although it might be worth some basic 'default' automation, I mean : derive
a cookie-jar filename from the request to save all cookies related to the
document.. I read the FUNC spec and I'm not sure if this is what you ment by
'proceed as normal'.

Lo.