RE: how to use libcurl to post ( mac os X)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:57:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, drcaggiano wrote:

> > The below is helpful,if one wants to run the below curl commands in Mac
> > OS X;
> ( curl 7.7.2)

> what is the easiest way to do these instructions Form a shell srcipt like
> xxx.sh?

You use curl, the command line tool. And if you have questions about it, I
recommend the curl-users mailing list instead of the curl-library list.

This is a tutorial to start with in order to understand the magic:

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html

> Is Mac OS X the most widely running *NIX yet?

I don't think so, but the question is not relevant on this list. curl and
libcurl work the same on Mac OS X as they do on other *NIX-like systems.