Problems Making Perl Interface in OSX

From: keiko koda <kokogirlgirl_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

I need help making the Perl interface (WWW:Curl 2.0)
on MacOSX 10.2.3.

I've tried installing it using CPAN, as well as making
it manually, but in both cases I run into the same
problem.

I've tried to find a solution on the archives for this
mailing list, but find one that addressed the
particular error I am getting:

Curl.xs:504: `CURL_GLOBAL_ALL' undeclared (first use
in this function)
Curl.xs:504: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
Curl.xs:504: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [Curl.o] Error 1

I can't find where CURL_GLOBAL_ALL is defined.
Commenting this line out allows the project to
compile, but then the tests all fail.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Keiko

Make listing below:

cc -pipe -c -I/usr/include -g -pipe -pipe -fno-common
-no-cpp-precomp -flat_namespace
-DHAS_TELLDIR_PROTOTYPE -fno-strict-aliasing -Os
-DVERSION=\"2.0\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.0\"
-I/System/Library/Perl/darwin/CORE
-DHAVE_INTERNAL_VARS Curl.c
cc1: warning: changing search order for system
directory "/usr/include"
cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a
non-system directory
Curl.xs: In function `perl_curl_easy_duphandle':
Curl.xs:147: warning: assignment makes pointer from
integer without a cast
Curl.xs: In function `XS_WWW__Curl__easy_setopt':
Curl.xs:656: warning: passing arg 2 of `Perl_sv_2pv'
from incompatible pointer type
Curl.xs: In function `boot_WWW__Curl':