410 Error?

From: Robert Synnott <r.synnott_at_oceanfree.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:51:31 +0100

Hi,
Using libcurl accessing files on a particular server, I'm getting:

HTTP/1.0 410 Gone
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 14:47:18 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a PHP/4.3.2 mod_perl/1.27
Connection: close
Proxy-Connection: close

The requested Resource is Gone, If you feel this is in error, please
enable refe
rrers in your browser, firewall or proxy

However, I can access the same page through netscape. When I try to use
wget, I get the 410 error as well. Is there a way to get libcurl to
retrieve these?
Thanks,
Bob.