FTP ASCII transfers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:23:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

David Balazic reported problems in how libcurl does FTP transfers in ASCII
mode[1].

This is nothing I've ever dealt with myself, and contrary to the bug reporter
I do not think RFC959 is very clearly written in the subject of ASCII
convertions.

I need some help here. Can anyone show a working and repeatable way of
getting a bad ASCII transfer on a public URL so that I can work on it from my
end?

[1] =
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=729442&group_id=976&atid=100976