Javalib on Solaris (Last response on 2002-04-04)

From: Matthew Mezger <matthew.mezger_at_db.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:53:49 +1000

Hi Curl-Lib,

I wanted to respond to this topic (Javalib on Solaris), but was not sure how to post a response. When running the make file on Linux you need to change the TARGET variable to be 'libjavacurl.so'. This will remove the error the guy was getting and run the test file. Also, you don't need the two imports (import CurlGlue; and import CurlWrite;) because the application is not packaged, it will just get these classes from the classpath.

Thanks for the site on javalib and JNI, now I am going to try and work out what is going on in the test.java file.

Regards,
Matt