digest authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:00:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

I felt like giving Digest authentication a go, and I plan on implementing
support for it in libcurl.

However, I'm fighting against my apache2 CVS installation and I can't get it
to work as I want it to. (For some odd reason it refuses to accept my
AuthDigestFile config line.)

Could I ask for help from someone with this? All I need is a public web site
with a location setup to require Digest authentication. If someone could just
set it up for me and let me know what user and password that is needed, I
could go back to my cave and work on it.

Getting me the info in private is quite okay as we don't have to allow the
entire world to see and try this.