301 redirects and multi interface

From: Todd Fisher <taf2_at_lehigh.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 01:25:00 -0400

>Hi, I'm using libcurl's mult interface to download a given URL say
>www.ibm.com, which automatically redirects when you visit it with your
>browser. The problem I'm getting is when I set up my curl handles as
>follows:

[ fine source snipped out ]

>and then later pass this curl handle into a multi handle, after removing
>and resetting the handle from the multi-handle it no longers follows the
>redirect...
>
>Is this a bug?

It certainly sounds like a bug. Would you be able to write up a complete
source code example that shows this behavior against a publicly accessible
URL? It would indeed make it a lot easier for me to track this down...

actually a little more googleing around i found its already been reported as a bug back in late 2002...
searching for the postings again having trouble finding it...

-todd