301 redirects and multi interface

From: Todd Fisher <taf2_at_lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 16:00:21 -0400

Hi, I'm using libcurl's mult interface to download a given URL say
www.ibm.com, which automatically redirects
when you visit it with your browser. The problem I'm getting is when I
set up my curl handles as follows:
curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, retrieve_doc );
curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1 );
curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS, 10 );
curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, "Mozilla/4.0
(compatible;MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)" );
curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_PASSWDFUNCTION, ignore_pass );
curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_HTTPGET, 1 );

and then later pass this curl handle into a multi handle, after removing
and resetting the handle from the multi-handle
it no longers follows the redirect...

Is this a bug?

-todd