Re: Still can't do HTTPS POST

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:30:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Mark Philip Erikson wrote:

> SSL read error: 5

IIRC, this is the 'SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL' error and when this happens, you should
check your 'errno' variable for closer details on what the actual problem
was.

We should probably fix the default error message to include that.

I'm not sure this gives you a lot more to go on, but it just might. And if
you decide to take this to an openssl mailing list, I bet they want to know
that...