about uploading

From: <asmouta_at_nomade.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:14:12 +0200

Hi all

I want to test some example code present in the
docs/examples/ directory, especialy the postit2.c.
There's a description wich says that it's "an example
code that uploads a file to a remote script that accepts
"HTML form based" uploads using HTTP POST". That's ok!
I understand that this code will generate the equivalent
of a form, the following :

"<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
action="examplepost.cgi">
  Enter file: <input type="file" name="sendfile"
size="40">
 Enter file name: <input type="text" name="filename"
size="30">
 <input type="submit" value="send" name="submit">
 </form>"

But I have to put a script cgi (like examplepost.cgi)in
my cgi's directory. I'm using Apache and I'm new with
all this stuff ! I've tried to write a script cgi, in C
(the only programming language I know) but it seems so
hard to make it work. Can anyone help me to do that. I
really need help as soon as possible. I have to test the
curl example.

Thanks a lot.