Re: Curl::easy resources? - CPAN upload

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl_at_devsecure.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:59:08 +1000

See

http://curl.haxx.se/feedback/display.cgi?id=10503264634762&support=yes

These are the issues:

http://archive.develooper.com/modules@perl.org/msg14357.html

I only got one reply (thanks brian):

http://archive.develooper.com/modules@perl.org/msg14365.html

and I didn't really like the 'answer', so I was hoping if I procrastinated
long enough, the problem would solve itself somehow.

I don't like design by comittee (so I'm not asking for a vote here), but if
anyone has any strong feelings on module naming, I guess now is the time to
let them out, as I'm planning to 'do something' in the next week or so.

So, 'WWW:Curl' anyone?

Cris