RE: SSL error

From: Naved Khan <navedk_at_cybage.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:05:23 +0530

Hi,

I want a valid CA certificate for testing CURL. I just want to try out HTTPS
commands using CURL utility so i can later dig into the code. Where can I
get a test .pem certificate in order to run CURL?

How can I use CURL to send an XML request to an HTTPS server and save the
response tag?

Regards,
Naved