Re: Asynch DNS

From: Philippe Raoult <phir_at_gcu-squad.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:39:06 +0100

> Those attempts have failed as well. Besides, I'm afraid LGPL isn't
> "good enough". (This is not a license war, let's stay away from this
> topic. We've had it before.)

well what about callbacks ? if we agree on a callback interface making
libcurl use an "external" resolver then we can use poslib or something
else with libcurl. It doesnt help a bit for curl itself though :| As for
helping ive considered it myself but as you said one can only do a few
things at a time; I'd rather hack libcurl to work with poslib than help
with libdenise.

regards,
Philippe